2019 WEDTOBERFEST SEATTLE BEVERAGE SPONSOR PACKET
Thank you for participating in Wedtoberfest Seattle’s first annual event! With over 30 vendors and breweries, we expect this show to be fantastic. This information packet should answer any questions you may have regarding your participation. Bookmark this page or copy and print. But first, read it thoroughly.
Wednesday, March 13th – Last day to submit names for vendor badges
Wednesday, March 13th- Submit Swag Bag item description to Wedtoberfest team.
Thursday, March 21st – Set up begins at 2pm. ALL vendors MUST be set up no later than 5pm.
PLANNING YOUR SPACE
All of our beverage sponsors will receive the following for their space:
- A 6’ table: they are 6’ long, 30” wide and 30” in height. You will have room to stand behind or in front of your table.
- If you opted for linens, those will be placed at your table. All linens provided will be floor length, IVORY basic cotton linens. For those who indicated on your application that you do NOT need a linen, you are required to supply your own.
- Compostable cups (for full pours)
- Water pitcher
- Dump bucket
- Recycle bin (only for those bringing bottles/cans)
You are encouraged to make the space represent your brand. In fitting with the style of this event, large displays and backdrops are not encouraged. Guests will appreciate the intimate nature of this event and enjoy the opportunity to chat one-on-one with you.
ITEMS TO BRING
- Your in-kind beverage donations (Note: you are responsible to remove any/all leftover donations as the end of the event)
- A MAST certified brand ambassador (vendor badge required) to pour samples and converse with attendees
- Equipment required to pour (ie: bottle openers, keg taps, coolers/tubs, etc)
- Tabletop display and/or signage that fits your brand (and your table size)
- Business cards, handouts, marketing material, stickers, etc.
- A way to capture people’s contact info (we do not provide a lead list- this will be your responsibility)
- Snacks + water
- Swag items, if desired (details below)
If you are looking for ways to optimize your space or display ideas, we have created a Pinterest page with examples from previous Wedtoberfest events and more! Click HERE for inspiration.
Please Note: You are NOT allowed to suspend anything from the ceiling or walls. NO confetti, rice, glitter, or sparklers allowed.
As a reminder, at this time this show does not allow for the selling of any items. No vendor should plan on selling products at this event.
Additionally, vendors cannot share a space with other businesses. Any vendor doing so, will have to remove any non-authorized business’s marketing materials/signage/etc from the event.
DAY OF THE EVENT
When you arrive at the venue your table will be set up for you. Upon check in, we will direct you to your space and provide you with your vendor badges.
LOAD IN / SET UP
The venue is located at
Load in is Thursday, March 21st at 2pm. All vendors must be set up completely by 5pm, NO EXCEPTIONS.
You will load in through the front door off Utah Ave. For large load in, the big bay door on the southwest corner and north west corner are good to use.
If you require a cart for loading in, bring your own.
Please unload your items quickly and then move your car to park prior to setting up your space. You MUST NOT stay in the loading area for more than 10 minutes. There is metered parking in the area and a parking lot nearby that charges $14.
ELECTRICITY & WIFI
Electricity is limited. Those who have requested electricity access in their application have been located near outlets. You MUST bring power strips, extension cords and gaffer’s tape or electric tape (to secure any loose cords).
The venue does have WiFi, but please do not rely on it. We cannot be held liable if your access is slow or unreliable.
Make note, the network is: within & password is: with1nsodo
You can find your location below (right click to enlarge view) or by downloading a copy of the floor plan. Please note that if any changes need to be made, you will be notified ASAP.
Please begin breaking down your space immediately at event’s end (9pm), BUT NOT BEFORE. Pack up your space, then bring your car around to load out.
Please make sure you clean up after yourself and remove all your garbage. Again, any vendor who leaves a mess will not be allowed to participate in future events. Load out should be completed by 10pm.
TO-DOS BEFORE THE EVENT
Beverage sponsors will receive two (2) badges/name tags during set up that will allow you to come and go from the building during show hours and to identify you to Wedtoberfest staff as exhibitors. Please note, all workers should be MAST certified and over 21 years old. Submit badges HERE by Wednesday, March 13th
SPECIAL RATE TICKETS
Sponsors are encouraged to hand out a code for special rate tickets to engaged couples. You can give them to tap room patrons as a fun date night, potential clients that you’re trying to woo, or reach out to past clients and invite their engaged friends! Host giveaways on your social media or send an email blast to promote your brand and participation in Wedtoberfest.
How It Works
- A Special Rate ticket is for Single General Admission (not couple or VIP tickets), costs $10 and is good for one individual. If a couple wants Special Rate tickets, they would purchase two (2) for $10 each. Note: This event is for people ages 21 and up.
- Each vendor will be emailed an unique Eventbrite code.
- Your Eventbrite code is good for ten (10) individual Special Rate tickets.
- You distribute your code to engaged couples/potential attendees.
- Attendees will be able to purchase Special Rate tickets through Eventbrite by entering your code during checkout.
If you have more than ten people who would like to join us- please encourage them to buy full priced tickets HERE.
Wedtoberfest is organized to raise funds for one of the most essential human needs: WATER. 100% of ticket sales benefit Generosity.org and their initiative to end the global water crisis!
SWAG BAG ITEM:
Our beverage sponsors get the special opportunity for additional marketing by adding something of value to our VIP Swag Bags. We sell 20 VIP couples tickets for each show. This allows attendees access to the event at 5:30pm (general admission is at 6:00pm), two additional tasting tickets, one additional full pour, and our cool swag bag. You can put whatever you’d like into the bag that represents your brand and hopefully sparks interest with the attendee. This could be stickers, coasters, key chains, tasting room tours, etc. (NO beverages or glass allowed).
Please email to let the Wedtoberest team know what you are adding to the Swag Bag by March 13th. Have your brand ambassador bring the items with them on the day of the event and deliver it to the registration table by 5:00PM in order to assure it is included in the swag bag.
SPREAD THE WORD
Banners and badges can be found at the bottom of the page. Save them to your desktop and put them on your website, blog, Facebook, and other social media pages, etc. Help us spread the word!
Also, we have A TON of postcards and posters that need to be distributed throughout the city. We mailed each vendor a packet of these printed materials- please keep some at your place of business to hand out to prospective clients and PLEASE distribute some at local establishments in your neighborhood. Some great spots to hit up are bars and restaurants, coffee houses, trendy shops, and fitness clubs. We’d love if you could share a couple postcards and one poster to 3-4 businesses in your neighborhood 🙂 THANKS!
SOCIAL MEDIA ASSETS
Right click on any image to save/download.